Saturday 28 June 2008

no subject

It has been a long time since I wrote this up. A dear Grandson is staying trying to get jobs in his gap summer and is permanently plugged into my computor, and if he is not I am otherwise engaged or too tired! and of course there has been a lot of big races and now the tennis! Another grandson of 14 years has started a blog on the life and workings of his ants! So it has rather spurred me on.
The last of my "parrot voice mates" which dials my telephone numbers has died. A pity as one can take it into bed and make calls from there. Now thank goodnes for the computor which will do it instead. Cobalt have brought out a new one but even my daughter found it difficult,so it was sent back. I cannot understand these designers, the old one was excelent although it had many other non essential functions..
At last two buses have a voice announcing the stops. It is really difficult without the cheerie conductors, although passengers are mostly helpful. Looking for an ampty seat is more tricky, invaribly I find myself feeling someones knees or worse sitting on them. Stil it usually causes amusement!

No comments: