Tuesday 4 November 2008

wet

It has been wet cold and miserable! And everybody I know including me have all types of chest and throat problems, so many engagements have been cancelled. My new liquid level is also suffering and goes berserk every now and then,on its own. Friends have asked if I have mice or perhaps if is the door bell, as it leaps up and down vibrating periodically in the kitchen.. It will have to go back!
A very cosy jacket I have, suffers from too small pockets. As I use them sometimes instead of taking a bag, something had to be done. So I took it to the local Indian tailor who is so obliging, and he has successfully velcroed them.
Just writing to the Times newspaper about the terrible voice announcing the tine by dialling 1 2 3 on your telephone. It squeaks that it is Tinkerbell[from Peter Pan]. They obviously have not read this book, as Tinkerbell ]never speaks!

No comments: