Sunday 6 January 2008

hints

I had a narrow escape a few years ago when my sight was making odd jumps , I was walking my little dog in the park on an incredibly bright day. It is always difficult to see on days like this, and searching for a dogloo letter box which I had been told was black, I thought I saw one in the deep shade of a tree. Approaching cautiously,I started to get out the bag when to my horror it moved! Luckily he did not see me. The (bin) had been a man bending over wearing black jeans!
in case you do not knowthis useful tip, you might like to know that there is a the tiny raised spot on the number 5 on every land line and cordless telephone, and gate entry dial and pin number dial, but not sure about mobile phones. Once 5 is located it is easy to find any other number!

No comments: